Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome back, me!

Hello all!

I know it's been awhile but life just got in the way. So here's the quickie update version of my life:

  • I'm no longer homeschooling. Marissa actually decided that she wanted to go back to school & we supported her decision.
  • The kids are out for the summer! Just part of what keeps me so busy...
  • I chopped off my hair! I love my new look! It's so easy to manage and I can actually blow it out myself now! Major, major big deal for me.
  • I've finally decided to star t eating healthy and working out! So I will be blogging about that part of my life.
  • And finally, I've decided that this blog will truly just be a place for me to write my whole journey. I'm not trying to give advice or do giveaways... I'm just living my life and sharing my journey. I do welcome feedback and comments though! But I'm changing the focus of the blog to be more about my life than about trying to write and share some knowledge or expertise that I try don't have. I'm just an imperfect mom trying to live in the fullness of Gods grace. I struggle with my identity as a mom, wife, daughter, friend, and Christian and this blog is just a place for me to get it out in words. I pray you will join me in my journey!