Friday, July 27, 2012

First week of VBS over...

My church just finished it's last day of VBS (Vacation Bible School) and I have to say we had a blast! The kids had fun in their classes and I had fun just hanging out in church.  I volunteered to check in the workers in the morning, which also meant I had to make sure all classes were covered and help find replacements for those that weren't.  It was fun working with our Youth Pastor, Pastor Brian, since I haven't had a chance to work with him (or even really speak to him) before this week.  He's an awesome person.

It was a great week and I can't wait to volunteer again next year!

Next week we also have VBS at another church a town over.  I love this VBS because they actually have classes for the moms! This year's topic is the Proverbs 31 wife and how that looks like for us today. I am SO excited about this topic!!  I just pray Sam will behave enough for me to pay attention and not always be out in the hall way!  :-D








If you'd like to leave a comment, please visit Growing P31 Woman on Facebook: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment