Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Proverbs 31 Study Introduction

I've been wanting to do an in-depth study of the Proverbs 31 woman.  I know many people believe that she is not one woman, but many different woman doing many different things.  In my heart I feel that this is one woman and God has given her to us as a template for all wives.  I was never a Proverbs 31 wife nor did I desire to ever be one - that is part of my testimony that I want to share with everyone via this blog.  But now that God has allowed me to stay home and take care of my family, I feel He is also leading me study the example He left for me.

So every Thursday I will be posting my study notes/thoughts here.  As you know, I'm new at blogging, so I'm not sure if there's a template for Bible Study that I should follow for blogging... but I'm just going to get started my way and let it develop from there.

I hope you will follow along with me and PLEASE leave comments! Again, I'm new to the whole staying home and serving my family thing, so I would love some feedback, encouragement, suggestions, anything!

In Christ,

Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment