Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Vegetable Challenge

Today I've decided to start eating right. Since I've given birth my diet has really gone down hill... Consisting mainly of Peanut M&Ms. Since I'm breastfeeding, I definitely need to step up my game - for Samuel's sake.
So starting tomorrow I will be adding more vegetables to my diet & removing the candy. My goal is not to lose weight (though that would be fine if it happened) but to eat healthier for myself & my son.
I am lost as to where to start so I bought a vegetable cookbook & I'm really excited to put it to some use! But before all that I will start it all off with prayer. I pray that the God that made this Earth & all the vegetation in it will give me the strength & wisdom to make it through each day and each recipe!
Looking forward to a healthier me (both inside & out)!
Prayerfully,
Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment