Friday, December 16, 2011

Peace on this House (Luke 10:5)



I'm reading through Luke in 26 days with Moms Toolbox. Today is day #11 and we are reading chapter ten.


Scripture: Luke 10:5
"Whenever you enter someone’s home, first say, ‘May God’s peace be on this house.’"
Observation:
Jesus was sending his disciples out to preach the good news and giving them instructions.

Application:
I've been praying peace over my house for many days now since my daughter began dealing with a bully.  There is a spirit of fear that has come over her and because of it there is much unrest in our home.  I confided this to a sister at church and she began to pray for peace in my home and told me I needed to do the same. Every time I enter my house now I pray that God's peace be on it, in it, and around it!

Prayer:
Father God, once again I pray for your peace not only in our home, but also in our spirits!  You are a God of peace and so we call out to you for the peace that surpasses all understanding that only you can give!  Thank you!

In Jesus' Mighty name, Amen.









If you'd like to leave a comment, please visit Growing P31 Woman on Facebook: Click here