Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Word for 2012: Relationship



I've decided to join the 365 One Word Challenge.  According to the website, you should choose a word "that can be a reminder, a nudge. A word that you can reflect on, that will challenge you, that will inspire you".

The word I've chosen for 2012 is "Relationship".  This year I want to deepen my relationship with God, with my husband, and with my children.

I want to really be open with God and seek Him like I've never sought Him before.  To know Him and be radically changed by His love for me.  As a result, I want my relationship with my husband and children to deepen and be a reflection of God's love and mercy.

Can you think of a word that will challenge and inspire you for 2012?  Please share it with us!

In Christ,










If you'd like to leave a comment, please visit Growing P31 Woman on Facebook: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment